Join Our Team
Great Valley Pet Hotel seeks caring and responsible animal lovers. Please review the job descriptions below and submit the online inquiry. All positions require weekend, evening, and holiday availability. Great Valley Pet Hotel is a drug-free workplace and job applicants must pass a drug-screening test before being hired. While a position below may not be available presently, we are always accepting applications and will contact you in the event that a position opens up. We appreciate your interest in employment at Great Valley Pet Hotel, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Please note that we are not necessarily hiring for all positions listed below. Please let us know which position(s) you’re interested in, and we will contact you as it becomes available.
Fill Out Our Employment Application Online!
Caregiver For Dogs And Cats
Caregivers are at the heart of our business, monitoring the physical and emotional well-being of the animals in our care, while overseeing that services and activities are fulfilled. General knowledge of dog and cat health, care and handling is required. Full and part time positions.
- Interactions with clientele
- Feeding, watering and pottying guests
- Ushering dogs to scheduled activities
- Providing personalized attention (TLC time)
- Cleaning runs, yards, and facility
- Documentation (e.g., health observations and charts, exercise notes, report cards)
- Assisting with arriving and departing dogs and cats
- Being a responsible team player (reliable, timely, trustworthy)
Day Camp Monitor
Morning or afternoon supervision of dogs at group play. Knowledge of canine behavior and health preferred. Experience with large dogs highly desirable. Part time positions.
Front Desk Attendant
Front desk staff has it all; communication with clientele and greeting our furry friends! This position is fast-paced and requires strong customer service, organizational, and computer skills, and great attention to detail. General knowledge of dog and cat breeds and care preferred. Full and part time positions.
- Greeting clientele and giving tours
- Answering phones and booking reservations
- Check-in and departure for dogs and cats
- Handling of cash and credit transactions
- Handling of animals
- Maintaining an organized workspace
- Cleaning and laundry
Experience necessary. Flexible hours.